Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hot=cold...

New York Times Claims Global Warming Creates Our Record Cold Weather!
NYTimes |
"...The not-so-obvious short answer is that the overall warming of the atmosphere is actually creating cold-weather extremes."

This exact phenomena happened to me just the other day. I put a pot of water on the gas stove to boil, upon which time at the door was a knock, so I went to see who it was. While talking ad nauseum at the door to friendly fusion center gestapo, federal agents, TSA thugs, thought police and mattress tag enforcement agents, I suddenly remembered my pot of boiling water. Sure enough, as it came to a rolling boil just as government grant funded science predicted, it produced tons of snow all over the kitchen, creating near white-out conditions. Thank you, science!

Read more:
http://redactednews.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-york-times-claims-global-warming.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment