Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

No problem...

Lindsey Graham: ‘Don’t vote for me’ if you’re ‘worn out by war’


Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told Americans on Thursday not to vote for him in the 2016 presidential election if they are worn out by war.



The 2016 GOP presidential candidate appeared on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends,” where co-host Steve Doocy questioned his past war hawk rhetoric.

“It’s a tough message,” he told Graham. “A lot of people are just worn out by war.”

“Well, don’t vote for me,” the Republican senator responded. “Don’t vote for me, because I’m telling you what’s coming: Barack Obama’s policies leading from behind are going to allow another 9/11.”

“[ISIS] is large, rich and entrenched,” he added, referring to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. “If I’m president they will be poor, small and on the run.”

Graham also said that U.S. ground forces were necessary for defeating ISIS before they could reach targets on American soil.

Link:
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/linsey-graham-dont-vote-for-me-if-youre-worn-out-by-war/

No comments:

Post a Comment